Lawrence Solomon: How robots will end mass-immigration policies and make workers happier U.S....Read More
Tag: artificial intelligence
‘Wisdom race’: As defence firms face the Artificial Intelligence Future, ‘killer robot’ question looms large
‘Wisdom race’: As defense firms face the artificial intelligence future, ‘killer robot’ question...Read More
Quisque justo augue ut urna eu eros. Sed id elit tincidunt et, fermentum vel, wisi. In vitae erat eget arcu nunc venenatis placerat molestie.Read More
- Fewer Americans seeing crucial Social Security document due to budget cuts(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- UBS Wealth closes U.S. equity overweight, favors emerging stocksUBS Global Wealth Management has closed its overweight position in U.S. equities and shifted to an overweight in emerging market and Japanese stocks, it said on Thursday.
- Collapsed hedge fund Columna sues Permira-backed former managersThe new managers of Columna Commodities Fund, a Luxembourg hedge fund which went into liquidation in early 2017, have said they are suing its former managers Alter Domus for $56 million in lost...
- Exclusive: Advent readies new $2.2 billion Latam private equity fund - sourcesU.S. private equity firm Advent International Corp is preparing to launch a $2.2 billion fund to invest in Latin American companies, two people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
- Norway's wealth fund extends ownership of New York real estateNorway's sovereign wealth fund will pay about $98 million dollars to extend the term of its ownership in a portfolio of New York properties and to acquire a few new, the fund said on Wednesday.
- Sri Lanka spice tycoon suspected of helping sons in suicide attacks - CNNSri Lanka spice tycoon suspected of helping sons in suicide attacks CNNPicture emerges of well-to-do young bombers behind Sri Lankan carnage ReutersImmediately before Sri Lanka bombings, there were warnings CBS NewsFrank Gaffney: We must hold persecutors of Christians accountable Fox NewsIn Sri Lanka, who knew what, and when did they know it? | TheHill The HillView full coverage on Google […]
- Antarctica: Thousands of emperor penguin chicks wiped out - BBC NewsAntarctica: Thousands of emperor penguin chicks wiped out BBC NewsThousands of emperor penguin chicks drowned when the sea-ice on which they were being raised was destroyed in severe weather. The catastrophe occurred ...View full coverage on Google News
- Iran's FM Javad Zarif: I don't think Donald Trump wants war - Aljazeera.comIran's FM Javad Zarif: I don't think Donald Trump wants war Aljazeera.comLarry Fink isn't concerned about Iran sanctions' impact on the price of oil CNBCIran's Zarif warns US of 'consequences' over oil sanctions Aljazeera.comReturn of Iran sanctions work against Trump's oil objectives | TheHill The HillIran sanctions aren't a realistic path to peace | TheHill The HillView full coverage on […]
- Fake news and public executions: Documents show a Russian company's plan for quelling protests in Sudan - CNNFake news and public executions: Documents show a Russian company's plan for quelling protests in Sudan CNNThe Sudanese librarian who provides books to protesters Aljazeera.comFrom Sudan’s protesters, a warning to Saudi Arabia and the UAE: Don’t meddle The Washington PostShe’s an icon of Sudan’s revolution. But the woman in white obscures vital truths The GuardianSudan is tasting freedom for […]
- Can the world's royals modernize and maintain their thrones? - CNNCan the world's royals modernize and maintain their thrones? CNNJapan's incoming imperial couple offers the nation something new ReutersJapan Emperor Abdication: When Is Ceremony, Who's New Emperor? BloombergView full coverage on Google News