AP sources: US to sanction nations for importing Iranian oil WASHINGTON — The Trump administration...Read More
Canadian oil and gas executives were in a celebratory mood at an investor conference Wednesday following the United Conservative Party’s election win in Alberta, though many acknowledged that premier-designate Jason Kenney’s power is limited in fixing the industry’s most entrenched problem.Read More
Environmentalists say it’s the latest example of how Bolsonaro, who campaigned on promises to revive Latin America’s largest economy by cutting red tape, is pushing aside warnings and scientific evidence in the name of progress. It comes at a time when Brazil, one of the world’s largest oil producers and energy consumers, is moving toward the privatization of several industries, including offshore exploration.Read More
3D technology being used to locate new Alaska oil pockets PRUDHOE BAY, Alaska — New technology is...Read More
‘Huge uncertainty’ for Canadian farmers: China stops buying canola just weeks before planting...Read More
The Latest: Colorado lawmakers start on oil, gas overhaul DENVER — The Latest on a proposal to...Read More
Critics protest proposed drilling in Alaska’s Arctic refuge ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Protesters in...Read More
A huge oil and gas deposit, three times the size of past finds, has been found off fuel-starved...Read More
Alberta’s oil cuts backfire as crude-by-rail shipments collapse Alberta’s effort to alleviate a...Read More
Qatar and Exxon Mobil plan US$10 billion gas investment in Texas HOUSTON — Qatar Petroleum and...Read More
Disappointing wage gains can partly be blamed on oil slump, but there’s more to it than that:...Read More
- Fewer Americans seeing crucial Social Security document due to budget cuts(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- UBS Wealth closes U.S. equity overweight, favors emerging stocksUBS Global Wealth Management has closed its overweight position in U.S. equities and shifted to an overweight in emerging market and Japanese stocks, it said on Thursday.
- Collapsed hedge fund Columna sues Permira-backed former managersThe new managers of Columna Commodities Fund, a Luxembourg hedge fund which went into liquidation in early 2017, have said they are suing its former managers Alter Domus for $56 million in lost...
- Exclusive: Advent readies new $2.2 billion Latam private equity fund - sourcesU.S. private equity firm Advent International Corp is preparing to launch a $2.2 billion fund to invest in Latin American companies, two people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
- Norway's wealth fund extends ownership of New York real estateNorway's sovereign wealth fund will pay about $98 million dollars to extend the term of its ownership in a portfolio of New York properties and to acquire a few new, the fund said on Wednesday.
- Sri Lanka suicide bomber was previously arrested and then released, government says - CNNSri Lanka suicide bomber was previously arrested and then released, government says CNNExplosion In Sri Lankan Town Near Colombo, No Casualties: Police NDTV NewsTwo Sri Lanka bombers were sons of Colombo spice tycoon, sources say CNNISIS suicide bomber pictured with proud millionaire dad at top business awards ceremony with Sri Lanka The SunChilling moment one of the Sri Lanka […]
- Prince William meets Christchurch attack survivors in New Zealand - BBC NewsPrince William meets Christchurch attack survivors in New Zealand BBC NewsAfter Christchurch And Sri Lanka Attacks, Global Calls To Assess Social Media NPRPrince William Honors New Zealand's Fallen Soldiers and Terrorism Victims in Emotional Ceremony PEOPLE.comNew Zealand And France To Ask World Leaders To Take A Pledge About Ending Online Terror | TIME TIMEPrince William commemorates Anzac Day in […]
- Trump accuses Dems of blocking relief aid to Hurricane Michael victims: report - Fox NewsTrump accuses Dems of blocking relief aid to Hurricane Michael victims: report Fox NewsIn interview, Trump blames 'terrible' Democrats for blocking... Atlanta Journal ConstitutionTrump's feud with Puerto Rico looms over congressional standoff on disaster aid USA TODAYUS military to provide medical care, training to Puerto Rico Fox NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Thousands of penguin chicks in Antarctica disappeared overnight: scientists - Fox NewsThousands of penguin chicks in Antarctica disappeared overnight: scientists Fox NewsMajor Emperor Penguin Breeding Ground Barren Since 2016 TIMEVital penguin breeding site in Antarctica drastically loosing mating pairs New York Post Major Antarctica emperor penguin breeding ground has been barren since 2016 Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Sri Lanka Is Rattled by New Threats as Officials Argue Over Responsibility - The New York TimesSri Lanka Is Rattled by New Threats as Officials Argue Over Responsibility The New York TimesSri Lanka attacks: Sister of 'ringleader' deplores attack BBC NewsImmediately before Sri Lanka bombings, there were warnings CBS NewsIslamic State video throws spotlight on suspected ringleader of Sri Lanka bombings ReutersCleric In ISIS Video Could Be Sri Lanka Suicide Attack Mastermind NDTV NewsView full coverage […]