AP sources: US to sanction nations for importing Iranian oil WASHINGTON — The Trump administration...Read More
Canadian oil and gas executives were in a celebratory mood at an investor conference Wednesday following the United Conservative Party’s election win in Alberta, though many acknowledged that premier-designate Jason Kenney’s power is limited in fixing the industry’s most entrenched problem.Read More
Energy’s #MeToo moment: Ex-Anadarko employee alleges culture where women treated as ‘sexual playthings’
Energy’s #MeToo moment: Ex-Anadarko employee alleges culture where women treated as ‘sexual...Read More
Environmentalists say it’s the latest example of how Bolsonaro, who campaigned on promises to revive Latin America’s largest economy by cutting red tape, is pushing aside warnings and scientific evidence in the name of progress. It comes at a time when Brazil, one of the world’s largest oil producers and energy consumers, is moving toward the privatization of several industries, including offshore exploration.Read More
3D technology being used to locate new Alaska oil pockets PRUDHOE BAY, Alaska — New technology is...Read More
Sri Lanka begins work on $3.9B refinery near China-run port COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — Work began Sunday...Read More
Companies decry ‘valve turners’ who shut down pipelines BISMARCK, N.D. — As Enbridge prepared to...Read More
The Latest: Colorado lawmakers start on oil, gas overhaul DENVER — The Latest on a proposal to...Read More
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman cemented a $10 billion deal for a refining and petrochemical complex in China on Friday, meeting Chinese President Xi Jinping.Read More
A Portland petroleum terminal is significantly expanding its capacity to unload rail carsRead More
- Fewer Americans seeing crucial Social Security document due to budget cuts(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- UBS Wealth closes U.S. equity overweight, favors emerging stocksUBS Global Wealth Management has closed its overweight position in U.S. equities and shifted to an overweight in emerging market and Japanese stocks, it said on Thursday.
- Collapsed hedge fund Columna sues Permira-backed former managersThe new managers of Columna Commodities Fund, a Luxembourg hedge fund which went into liquidation in early 2017, have said they are suing its former managers Alter Domus for $56 million in lost...
- Exclusive: Advent readies new $2.2 billion Latam private equity fund - sourcesU.S. private equity firm Advent International Corp is preparing to launch a $2.2 billion fund to invest in Latin American companies, two people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
- Norway's wealth fund extends ownership of New York real estateNorway's sovereign wealth fund will pay about $98 million dollars to extend the term of its ownership in a portfolio of New York properties and to acquire a few new, the fund said on Wednesday.
- Harry Kazianis: Putin and Kim Jong Un seek improved relations in summit - Fox NewsHarry Kazianis: Putin and Kim Jong Un seek improved relations in summit Fox NewsNo one travels like Kim Jong Un ... literally CNNKim Jong Un has a fleet of ghost ships sneaking around the high seas to beat sanctions The Washington PostKim Jong-un to meet Vladimir Putin for Vladivostok summit BBC NewsKim Jong Un travels with a convoy of […]
- 9th Circuit mulls Trump WH policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico temporarily - Fox News9th Circuit mulls Trump WH policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico temporarily Fox NewsJudges appear skeptical of Trump's plan to force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico Los Angeles TimesCourt to hear arguments in legal challenge to Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy CBS NewsNinth Circuit weighs whether to uphold injunction on Trump asylum policy | TheHill The HillView […]
- Sri Lanka bombings: Security camera captures attackers before Easter bombings - CBS NewsSri Lanka bombings: Security camera captures attackers before Easter bombings CBS NewsSri Lankan president vows security shake-up over attacks | Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera EnglishSri Lankan president asks police chief, defense secretary to quit following attacks ReutersSri Lanka's president vows intel shake-up over botched terror response New York Post Lanka Police Chief, Defence Secretary Told To Quit After […]
- Hasan Minhaj called out to Jared Kushner to his face — and it worked - SalonHasan Minhaj called out to Jared Kushner to his face — and it worked SalonHasan Minhaj Toasts Saudi Activist Loujain Al-Hathloul, Urges White House Support | TIME 100 | TIME TIMEHasan Minhaj calls out Jared Kushner for ties to Saudi crown prince NBCNews.comSaudi Arabia executed 37 people and all the UK did was shrug. What will it take […]
- US gives exemptions to sanctions on Iran's Revolutionary Guard - Aljazeera.comUS gives exemptions to sanctions on Iran's Revolutionary Guard Aljazeera.comUS eases effects of sanctions on Iran's elite guard force Fox NewsTrump wants to push Iran to the point of no return The Washington PostReturn of Iran sanctions work against Trump's oil objectives | TheHill The HillIran's Zarif warns US of 'consequences' over oil sanctions Aljazeera.comView full coverage on Google News