North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is travelling to Russia in a possible attempt to win its help as the U.S.-led trade sanctions hurt his country’s already-struggling economy.Read More
Tag: trade war
AP sources: US to sanction nations for importing Iranian oil WASHINGTON — The Trump administration...Read More
Electric car makers woo Chinese buyers with range, features SHANGHAI — Automakers are showcasing...Read More
Chinese and U.S. negotiators have wrapped up trade talks in Beijing with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin saying they were “constructive.”Read More
US trade negotiators arrive in China for resumed talks BEIJING — U.S. trade negotiators arrived in...Read More
‘I’m not optimistic’: Political will evaporating in U.S. for passage of new NAFTA Unions are...Read More
‘Huge uncertainty’ for Canadian farmers: China stops buying canola just weeks before planting...Read More
Chinese Espionage – IP TheftRead More
Some really bad trade data from China is dragging down stocks around the world U.S. stock futures...Read More
- Fewer Americans seeing crucial Social Security document due to budget cuts(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- UBS Wealth closes U.S. equity overweight, favors emerging stocksUBS Global Wealth Management has closed its overweight position in U.S. equities and shifted to an overweight in emerging market and Japanese stocks, it said on Thursday.
- Collapsed hedge fund Columna sues Permira-backed former managersThe new managers of Columna Commodities Fund, a Luxembourg hedge fund which went into liquidation in early 2017, have said they are suing its former managers Alter Domus for $56 million in lost...
- Exclusive: Advent readies new $2.2 billion Latam private equity fund - sourcesU.S. private equity firm Advent International Corp is preparing to launch a $2.2 billion fund to invest in Latin American companies, two people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
- Norway's wealth fund extends ownership of New York real estateNorway's sovereign wealth fund will pay about $98 million dollars to extend the term of its ownership in a portfolio of New York properties and to acquire a few new, the fund said on Wednesday.
- Sudan crisis: Three top generals agree to quit as protests continue - BBC NewsSudan crisis: Three top generals agree to quit as protests continue BBC NewsFake news and public executions: Documents show a Russian company's plan for quelling protests in Sudan CNNSudan's military meets protesters to discuss transfer of power Aljazeera.comShe’s an icon of Sudan’s revolution. But the woman in white obscures vital truths The GuardianSudan is tasting freedom for the first […]
- Study finds Germans increasingly hostile to asylum-seekers - Fox NewsStudy finds Germans increasingly hostile to asylum-seekers Fox NewsA study has found that Germans are increasingly hostile toward asylum-seekers, whereas prejudices toward other minorities such as homeless or gay people ...
- Huawei 5G row: Government 'cannot exclude' criminal investigation - BBC NewsHuawei 5G row: Government 'cannot exclude' criminal investigation BBC NewsUK to allow limited 5G access to Huawei despite concerns | Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera EnglishMay Taps Chinese Telecom Giant to Help Build 5G Network Despite U.S. Objections National ReviewThe Guardian view on Huawei: if May wants to trust, we must keep verifying The GuardianBritain's Embrace of Huawei Is […]
- Prince William Visits 5-year-old Christchurch Victim: 'A Good Friend Doesn't Pick up the Phone When People Are in Need... You Put Your Arms Around Them' - NewsweekPrince William Visits 5-year-old Christchurch Victim: 'A Good Friend Doesn't Pick up the Phone When People Are in Need... You Put Your Arms Around Them' NewsweekPrince William Honors New Zealand's Fallen Soldiers and Terrorism Victims in Emotional Ceremony PEOPLE.comAfter Christchurch And Sri Lanka Attacks, Global Calls To Assess Social Media NPRNew Zealand And France To Ask World Leaders […]
- Trump accuses Dems of blocking relief aid to Hurricane Michael victims: report - Fox NewsTrump accuses Dems of blocking relief aid to Hurricane Michael victims: report Fox NewsIn interview, Trump blames 'terrible' Democrats for blocking... Atlanta Journal ConstitutionTrump's feud with Puerto Rico looms over congressional standoff on disaster aid USA TODAYUS military to provide medical care, training to Puerto Rico Fox NewsU.S. military to provide free medical care, training to Puerto Rico Fox NewsView […]